The Business Analyst leads and manages responsibility is to lead software products from the inception to the phase-out through the management of a software development team. The Business Analyst has to work with business departments such as operation, underwriting, marketing, sales, finance, collection and back-office as well as managing the development team to make each software product a business success. The Business Analyst will have double competencies business (requirements, design, documentation, planning, execution, operations, feedback, and communication) / IT (solution design, Software Development Life Cycle, IT service delivery process around JEE technologies).
The Business Analyst is reporting to IT Manager and the responsibilities are the following:
- Products development:
- Adopt and adapt financial lease processes to support effective product, service and project management in an agile development environment; ensure ongoing adherence to these processes for sustained, effective operations.
- Effectively communicates vision, strategy, priorities, and delivery to stakeholders.
- Confident in making and justifying decisions, but flexible enough to change direction based on user feedback, stakeholder needs, and designer / developer input
- Maintain and foster strong relationships between development team members and key stakeholders
- Demonstrate customer service, interpersonal skills, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Draft and present business cases and requirements documentation for product development initiatives.
- Represent end user feature requirements, and evaluate innovative alternatives and re-use opportunities.
- Assist in products feature adoption strategy and execution.
- Products implementation:
- Manage resources in the tactical planning, design, development, testing, deployment and support of multiple concurrent products implementations.
- Understands how to monitor team velocity, product backlogs, and release and iteration progress.
- Leads team meetings, including daily stand-ups and weekly Iteration Planning Meetings and Retrospectives.
- Identify, verify, document and maintain client requirements (business, functional and technical) to support delivery and support of product technology
- Work in a matrix environment to understand, manage and communicate intercompany dependencies in support of products clients
- Maintain products deployment specification documentation
- Manage intake and oversight of client requested change requests
- Project leadership:
- Has tactical responsibility for completion and implementation of multiple major initiatives
- Responsible for meeting on-time and on-budget project goals
- Possesses full project and software development life cycle experience
- Acts as a primary liaison for business departments and units to resolve various project/technology issues
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master's degree in information systems or engineering with 5 years of Information Systems project management or business operations experience.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is mandatory. Fluency in Khmer is a plus.
- Willing to work in other Asian countries such as Laos, Thailand and Indonesia for several days/weeks/months under very short notice depending on project needs.
- Strong project management skills, CMMI, PMP, Prince2 certification is preferred.
- Previous experience related to the identification of project issues, determination of project risk, development of mitigation plans and/or leading the execution of action plans.
- A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile/Scrum development
- Hands on experience in JEE software programming (Spring, hibernate, Vaadin, Maven) under open source platform (WildFly, Linux and PostgreSQL).
- Strong customer advocate, self-starter and problem solver
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Products development: