- Recruit new potential partners while develop a good relationship, negotiate and close strategic agreements for partners.
- Maintain a very good relationship with existing partners and closely work to set strategic plan with partners in order to achieve company’s goals. Prioritize the partners in pipeline.
- Act as an point of contact between partner and internal stakeholders, negotiate the deal, draft & review term sheets / contracts for closing the deal.
- Provide feedback and market intelligence from both existing and new partners to internal stakeholders to identify company’s products & service gaps and requirements.
- Prepare proposals / PE for business pitching
- Visit the partners to maintain a good relationship while update company’s information / news periodically
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related field.
- 3-5 year experience in Sales or Business development background (B2B is a plus)
- English is Communication (other languages is a plus)
- Negotiation Skill
- Analytical Skill
Email your resume to email@example.com