- Updating, follow up the rule, regulations, notification concerned the business issued by the Bank of Thailand, Anti-money Laundering Office, etc.
- Creating all necessary materials such as compliance checklist, plan, manual etc. Conducting physical checking of all necessary documents to ensure compliance with relevant requirements.
- Conducting AML compliance review and training.
- Preparing compliance report Advisory function to senior management on compliance law, rules and standards, including update on changes and developments in this area.
- Monitoring and observing bank’s activities to compliance with Bank of Thailand’s regulations, Anti-money Laundering Office and other regulator’s policy.
- Making a correspondent with authorities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Laws, Business Administration and related field
- At least 2 years compliance working experience with financial service or insurance company.
- Good overview knowledge of compliance
- Good analytical skill.
- Good team management and handle under pressure.
- Excellent in English communication
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org