- UX design: Drive multi-devices (computer, tab and mobile) design efforts, across browsers using Vaadin framework for users.
- Development: Participate to the development of new functionalities using JAVA/JEE technologies around Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Project: Participate to the full stack of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BEng in Computing, BS in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have strong front end development/analysis/debugging skills in JEE, SPRING/STRUTS/MVC frameworks, Core Java, Design patterns.
- Experience with continuous delivery principles experience in Agile projects, Git experience for source code.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with JDK 8 - with the knowledge of Lambda, Generic, and Design patterns (MVP/MVC, Dependency Injection)
- Hibernate knowledge.
- Experience with Vaadin Framework (https://vaadin.com/home)
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently in the working level
Email your resume to email@example.com