- Development: Design and implement new functionalities using JAVA/JEE technologies around Spring and Hibernate frameworks, and rest services.
- Security: Design and implement an authentication and a security system for distributed services and web application which includes the use of a security frameworks, and defensive programming.
- Optimization: Analyze a bottleneck in the software based on memory and bandwidth consumption, and running-time of the software, optimize and tune up to maximize the performance of the software.
- Project: Participate to the full stack of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BEng in Computing, BS in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have strong back end development/analysis/debugging skills in JEE, Core Java, Design patterns, and query languages: SQL and JPA
- Must have a strong knowledge of back-end tier: Service and Persistence layers around SPRING/STRUTS/MVC, and Hibernate or other ORM frameworks, and Rest Service framework with Jersey or other similar frameworks
- Knowledge of database design with Postgresql, MySQL, or Oracle.
- Knowledge of security for web application and distributed services
- Experience with continuous delivery principles experience in Agile projects, Git experience for source code.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Email your resume to email@example.com