- Analyze, identify training and development needs of the organization in addition with develop both training contents and learning activities to enhance the current and future human resources requirements planned
- Ensure training and development activities are fully implemented effectively under corporate policy, strategy, budget, standard, and comply with the department skill development.
- Design, develop and plan new training courses/programs or learning solutions to meet training and business needs identified.
- Create testing and evaluation processes for training effectiveness.
- Develop various internal communication tools, channels and activities to ensure the appropriate messages are delivered with a proper time and target group. Also continually evaluate and improve the effective of program launching.
- Ensure the training and development programs are aligning and supporting career development, talent management, and succession planning.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a human resources development professional team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Thai nationality, age 33-38 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human resources development, organization development or related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in Human Resources Development with 3 years of experience in manager roles.
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Thai.
- Analytical skill with an open-mind and can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with a keen sense of urgency and orientation work
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org